For best rates call us on 01503 240233
RECEPTION OPENING TIMES & EMERGENCY NUMBERS
Reception opens at 8.30am for checkouts. Should you wish to checkout earlier please speak to a member of staff the day before departure to make alternative arrangements.
For residents using rooms inside the hotel you have a front door key on with your room key. This key allows you access to the hotel and works on the reception entrance not the breakfast room entrance. PLEASE LOCK THE DOOR AFTER YOURSELVES TO ENSURE EVERYONES SAFETY.
Should guests need to speak to a hotel representative outside of opening hours please use one of the following methods:
1. Ring the door bell outside the reception or breakfast room entrance
2. Ring the hotel telephone number 01503-240233
3. For emergencies call one of the following mobile numbers
07835-371400 or 07941-133145
FIRE ASSEMBLY POINTS
If the case of fire please strictly observes the following
1. Rooms 1 -4 are to leave via the spiral staircase following the fire exit signs and the meeting point for those rooms is in the car park at the point furthest away from the hotel.
2. Rooms 6-14 and the Den leave via room doors and the meeting point is in the car park at the point furthest away from the hotel.
ALL ALARMS SOUNDING ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS THEY WILL NOT BE A DRILL. YOU MUST LEAVE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT IN THE FASTEST AND SAFEST WAY OBSERVING FIRE EXIT SIGNS. RESIDENTS WILL BE MADE AWARE OF ANY FALSE ALARMS IN PERSON OR BY TELEPHONE.
1. FURNITURE We politely ask guests not to move any of the furniture in the rooms. This is to avoid possible injury to yourselves and damage to hotel property. PLEASE BE AWARE IF GUESTS MOVE FURNITURE THERE WILL BE A CHARGE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED AND A STANDARD £10 MINIMUM CHARGE FOR STAFF WAGES TO REPLACE FURNITURE TO ORIGINAL PLACES
2. SMOKING all bedrooms are non smoking and all bedrooms have very sensitive smoke alarms that will set off the complete system if activated. However you are more than welcome to smoke outside under the gazebo or in the private gardens in front of the outside rooms.
3. BELONGINGS all personal belongings are left at the owner’s risk and are not covered by the hotel insurance.
4. BREAKAGES any breakages or misuse of hotel property must be paid for prior to departure. If not reported prior to departure we will charge your credit card at a later date and post the receipts. This will include damage to towels with hair dye – although we are happy to provide other towels for that specific use.
5 BEHAVIOUR The management will not accept lewd behaviour and will reserve the right to terminate guests stay will immediate effect.
6 CHILDREN We ask all parents to keep children from running and shouting inside the building for the comfort of other guests, but of course they can release all their energies in the play area and gardens.
7 TERMINATION In the event of your stay being cut short by yourselves, the full duration of the booking will be charged.
8 PAYMENT Will be taken from your credit card the night before departure so your bill is ready for you at breakfast on the day of departure. Should you wish to pay by cash please make us aware before payment is taken. No cheques accepted. IF YOU ARE HAVING BREAKFAST ON YOUR DAY OF DEPARTURE WE ASK THAT YOU PAY FOR THAT IN CASH ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
9 CHECK IN/OUT Check in is from 4-8pm, with an early check in available by prior appointment. Check out is between 8.30-10am but again a late check out is available by prior arrangement. Both are subject to a £15 supplement. Guests arriving or departing before or after the stated times, with no arrangement made, will automatically be charged the supplement of £15.
BREAKFAST AT THE SNOOTY FOX
April - September - we serve breakfast/brunch from 8.30 - 11am.
October - March - we serve breakfast from 8.30 - 10am although on some days this maybe upon request only.
The hotel does have free Wi-Fi. However due to location this can be rather temperamental. The code for the Wi-Fi is (all lower case ) “fox98765” and select “fox 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.. This password will not work on “snootyfoxprivate” or “snootyfoxprivate2”.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ELECTRICAL ITEMS CHARGING WHILST YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM. IF THE HOUSEKEEPER SEES ANY ITEMS PLUGGED IN THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SOCKETS AS THIS IS A FIRE HAZARD